PCA and Care Management
Navigating health care systems is stressful and challenging for patients, especially for patients transitioning between healthcare settings or with chronic or complex medical needs. Engaging patients with an evidence based care management program can help them to manage their disease, improve clinical outcomes and reduce emergency room and hospital visits.
PCA provides a framework for Care Coordination and Care Management with training, tools and services to assist participating physicians to develop a multi-disciplinary, continuum-based program aimed at improving population health, lowering costs and improving the patient experience.
PCA Care Management training and tool elements can include:
- Transitional Care Management program
- Chronic Care Management program
- Complex Care Management program
- Medication reconciliation and compliance
- Patient engagement, education and coaching
- Documentation standardization
- Staffing efficiencies
- Billing opportunities
- Care Management software platform